When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Card Sketch

Hi Everyone, while I am busy working on the all the details of getting this up and running... I thought I would drop you off a card sketch. I made this just for you this evening!! I thought, well, since you are just sitting there waiting for the first image release, you might as well make a card! So here it is and I hope you enjoy it....

If you use it at any time, I would love for you to link your card back to me so I can see it and even post it with the sketch, but please give me credit for the sketch regardless.

OK.. I am excited to say that Nilla from Live It - Scrap It just used this sketch for a card and she posted it on her blog!! Nilla just got a "few" new Magnolia stamps so she is busy using them; this is one of them! I have to laugh because a few would be an understatement! (she posted a pic on her blog) Lucky girl I say! I think she did a beautiful job and Thanks Nilla for sharing this with us and allowing me to post it here with my sketch!!



Here is another card made from my sketch! It is from my friend Madeline that I met over at scrapbook.com. Isn't it lovely. Thanks Madeline for sharing!





OK... back to work for me.. still lots of details to work out!

3 comments:

Nilla said...

Followed your lovely sketch for another challenge!! You find it on my blog! Hugs Nilla

Tami Grandi said...

I made a card but I can't show it until Saturday! It's for Sunshine's release!

Tami Grandi said...

Here's my card :

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1418560?cat=500&ppuser=49592