When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wanna See???

whats in store? Well, now that I have peaked your interest, thought I would drop this simple card off today that I made for a friend. Of course I have used one of my very own digi stamps!! Although, I am sorry to say she is not premiering in the month of August, I just want you to have something to get excited about and look forward too! Like I said if she doesn't appeal to your interest, another image will. I really do have a wide varity of images that something will come along that I promise you will like and maybe just love! So, wanna see a few more? LOL.. tease tease... now like I said these are not necessarily what you will be getting as freebies, but I am just showcasing some things to get you excited and like I said, yank your interest! So, if you want to see 2 more images you can find them on my other blog here

















She is colored with color pencils; one of my personal favorite mediums! I don't own any copics yet, but I do love the Bic-Markets as well; if you can't afford the copics they are a good alternative.

Soooo, if you haven't already, become a follower, grab the icon on the side bar, as well as the link and place it on your blog. I will be posting a blog candy next week and the requirement will be: 1) become a follower, 2) place the icon on your blog so others can link back here, 3) Post on your blog or Face book about the blog candy give-a-way with a link back to here, if you don't have a blog or facebook, I completely understand and you will still be eligible 4) leave a comment on that particular post (not posted yet) when I post it.... So, you can go ahead and do the first 3 and when I make the post for the blog candy next week.... you can leave the comment! The blog candy will be a random drawing of a post number. SO... what are you waiting for???? Don't you like what you see? Come on join in, I know you are starting to get excited!! I certainly am!! And for those who seriously don't have a blog to post my icon on, I will make an exception and still place you into the drawing, but if you have one I expect you to follow my rules (I will be checking). I just don't want to leave anyone out on the celebration!! So come on, help me out, and I will make it all worth your while!!

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Nina, I am getting excited, and I will be linking you up on my blog! Can't wait to see your next post - love the card you did today with your VERY OWN STAMPS!!!

Patti J said...

Okay girl - you are all linked up on my blog: www.cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com
You have 'top billing'!!!

Nina said...

Thanks Patti! You're the best! (((squealing with delight))

Leigh Anne said...

ooo she's gorgeous! LOVE the way you colored her wings!!

Nilla said...

Nina, you coloured her so fantastic! Love the card! Hugs Nilla

STAMPING by SAM said...

Have you linked on my blog and it works! Can't wait to see what comes next...

Tami Grandi said...

linked you up on the blog and here's where I blogged about it :)

http://journeyoflifetamijo.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-new-digi-company.html