When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Monday, July 27, 2009

WINNER of the small blog candy goes to.......

the "smalleyfamily" !! Since this blog candy went to anyone that was a follower on face book or Blogger, everyone does not have a way I can contact them on, so Smalley Family please send me your address so I can mail this out to you. If I don't hear from you by this Saturday, I will be drawing another name on Monday! So, you can find my e-mail in my profile! Congratulations and hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Congrats to the Smalley family on their win! Doesn't look small to me! Great job Nina on getting Curt on your DT - he is amazing and such a sweetie! Can't wait to see what each week brings here!

Carole RB said...

Congrats to the Smalley family

deniselynn said...

You're kidding me! I actually won something but am too late to claim it! I am so bummed. Guess I better keep a closer watch next time!