When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Thanks for your patience

Hi everyone and thanks to all who have already stopped by today!   We (meaning me) lost our electricity early Sunday morning and I had not gotten around to pre-scheduling the blog challenge at that time.   Our Power just got turned on this evening and so I am hoping to have the challenge up sometime tomorrow.  So please come back to check out the beautiful cards the DT made for this challenge.

Also, I am in need of a GD for September, so if you have an interest please send me an inquiry to magicintheair@att.net with GD in the subject line so I will open it.  Please include a link to your blog.  Sept. will consist of 2 projects for the month.  Since I only need one person it will be the first one that responds the quickest. 

OK... off to start on the posting!

No comments: