When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Magical Monday - Back to School

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netfor the random drawing prize for participating in last weeks challenge is: Emma D.

Emma D. please send me your choice of 2 images and your e-mail address that you would like them forwarded to at magicintheair@att.net and I will get them out to you. You can find a full listing of all the images here. CONGRATS and ENJOY!

Hello everyone and for anyone that may have stopped by early Monday morning and my post posted incomplete, I am sorry! I got home late on Sunday evening and went to bed and forgot I didn't finish my posting! It was my youngest son's birthday and we were gone most of the day and late into the evening and I remembered this morning!

This month our Guest Designer is Jen Nevil! She does lovely work so make sure you not only welcome her, but check out her blog up close. You can find links to all the designers blog next to their icon below!

This week Gloria Westerman brings us our challenge. She would love for us to make a card or any type of project that reflects a "Back To School" theme. I think our DT did a great job with this challenge considering Paper Cupcakes doesn't really have a selection of school type images!

You do not need to use one of our digital images to play along, but of course we would love to see a Paper Cupcakes image used. Please note: Everyone that uses a Paper Cupcake's image will be entered into the drawing twice to win.

Since I truly discovered that I do not have any true school type images for this challenge, that is something I will have to work on for the next school year! So, since I don't feel like I have any true school images to offer I am not giving a freebie away this week (sorry). So, be creative if you use a Paper Cupcake image this week or you can always check out the images at our store which you can find HERE and see just how creative you can be!

The prize for this week’s random drawing for whoever participates and follows this weeks challenge and links their work back here will get to pick two images of their choice from my store Paper Cupcakes.




Now for the oh so talented...

DESIGNER TEAM:



Audrey's Blog:

Image: Follow Me





Gloria's Blog

Image: Nate & Av; Shopping Cart





Ildiko's Blog

Image: Bee-autiful Day





Jenn's Blog

Image: Just Because






Jennifer B.'s Blog

Image: Small Wonders





Jennifer S.'s Blog:

Image: Sunday Afternoon





Shirley's Gallery:

Image: Eldon with Flower





Sonia's Blog:

Image: On The Road Again






Tammylee's Blog

Image: Happily Together



September's Guest Designer: Jen Nevil



Jen's Blog

Image: Designer Cupcake & Variety Tickets




Nina's Blog

Images: With All My Heart & Bee Mine







5 comments:

Kathleen said...

looks like you've published your draft version as no winner's name or w./marked image as indicated!!!
kathleen mc x

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

wannabcre8tive said...

It was fun to see what the other team members did with this challenge. I love all their ideas. Great job, girls.

Sonia said...

Hi!
Love all the DT-ideas for this challenge.. Thanks Gloria, I really enjoy.
-Sony

Asas à imaginação said...

Hi!
This is my first participation in your challenge.
I'm a follower now.
Thanks and hugs.
Marlei
Brazil