Well, it is that time again and a lot of my lovely designers will be moving on. It also saddens me (tear tear) to see all the wonderful talents move on, but in doing so I get the opportunity to showcase other wonderful talents as well.
Paper Cupcake Stamps is looking for BOTH Designers and monthly Guest Designers to join our team for the remaining of the year. Guest Designers into next year as well. Designers would start showcasing on July 11th with the last project of the year showcasing on Dec. 20th. You need to already maintain an existing blog with weekly posts showcasing projects you’ve made using rubber stamps or digital stamp images/papercrafting.
Both Designers & Guest Designers are expected to:
• Create one weekly project using our original Paper Cupcake digital images
• Post weekly to your blog using Paper Cupcake creations while following
our weekly Monday challenges. Each team member will work with the
monthly freebie and select a minimum of 3/4 images for their month to
work with for the remaining challenges of the month. The minimum
required number of projects per month is 1 project per weekly
challenge for our challenge blog.
• Support Paper Cupcakes customers by regularly commenting on their
Paper Cupcake creations when time allows.
• Display the Paper Cupcakes DT/GD badge and link to store site and DT
members up to your blog.
• Upload Paper Cupcake creations to Split Coast Stampers and CDAC gallery
on a regular basis, preferably at least every few weeks and/or any
other galleries you regularly upload to.
• Respect the prohibition of sharing digi image files. Sharing files would
be considered grounds for termination.
• Be on time with all project deadlines.
• Have good photos of projects with your personal watermark on them.
If you’re interested in joining our team for either Designer or a monthly Guest Designer, please contact me by e-mail with "Design Team Call" or "Guest Desinger" in the subject line so I will open the e-mail. Please contact me (Nina) no later than June 24th at:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Put Designer/Guest Designer in the subject line)
Please include the following information in the body of the e-mail and any other information you would like to include:
• Full name
• A link to your blog & any gallery and/or website and SCS gallery link
Also please indicate which position you are interested in.
The GD term begins at the beginning of the assigned month and ends that same month. (4-5 weeks, depending on the month)
I would like to have all new DT members chosen by June 26th so I can get all the information out to them and have all questions answered prior to leaving on vacation June 30th-July 10th.
I look forward to hearing from you!