When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Monday, December 7, 2009

MAGICAL MONDAY - Clean & Simple with Limitations

YES!! YOU ARRIVED AT THE RIGHT PLACE! :o)

The special person to receive the random drawing prize for participating in last weeks challenge is: Pattie G

Please send me your address at magicintheair@att.net so I can get this out to you. CONGRATS and ENJOY!

Since this is the week of our blog hop, I thought I would kick off the week with a new look and a little transformation. So, if you want a new icon to match the new look go ahead and grab the new icon. I have left the site link the same so you do not need a new link as of right now. Also, if you are grabbing the new icon, go ahead and grab the blog hop icon as well and help us spread the word and the love for the "Recipe Blog Hop"!

Also, today please give a BIG welcome to our two new Designers Patti Nelson and Olga Jewell as well as our Guest Designer for the Month Patti J. Gilliam!

This week I bring you a image that was inspired by a picture that I seen on Kim's blog of her sweet little dog Malie. I am sure Kim can't wait to see what you do with her image! I know I can't! I think the designers did a wonderful job with this weeks challenge! So, leave the designers a message regarding their creations and also tell me what you think of our new look here!

(C) "Sweet Trouble"
(left click, then right click "save as" the larger image)

("Sweet Trouble" is no longer available for free... if by chance you missed this freebie, you can now find this image in my store Paper Cupcakes)

Here is the picture Kim's dog Malie to help you know where I got the inspiration for this image.


















Kim brings us this week's challenge. Of course she wants you to use this image "Sweet Trouble" and create a "Clean and Simple card with limitations on what you can use (e.g., "NO" brads, bows, or anything that would make it challenging to mail) and a color requirement PINK, of course, must appear on your card somewhere."

The prize for this week’s random drawing for whoever participates in this weeks challenge and links their work back here is:



Now for the oh so talented...

DESIGNER TEAM:



Danielle's Blog




Kim's Blog




Leigh Anne's Blog




Nilla's Blog




Olga's Blog




Patti's Blog




Selma's Blog


December Guest Designer:



Patti J.'s Blog


and my creation:



Nina's Blog


Can't wait to see what all of you do this week!!

Don't forget to mark your calendar to hop along with us starting this Wed. Dec.9th through Sun. Dec. 13th!

Magical Monday Participants
1. Jessie F
2. Bessie Crisp
3. Sally McD
4. Pat Mayne
5. Toni
6. Pattie G
7. jeanette
8. Linda B
9. Kym Weber
10. Tiffany

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

This dog is so cute! Great image! I can't wait to play with it.

Pattie G said...

What a very special puppy! I am going to get to work right now. Oh by the way, I am so happy that I won last weeks challenge. Wooohooo!

hugs
Pattie

Kim Mc said...

Oh my puppy is FAMOUS now!!! She will be even more 'trouble' to live with!!! Nah, fortunately she's still asleep and as I must get to work I don't have time to leave comments on all the DT's blogs so here it is for now...thanks ladies for making my puppy so very cute and for giving me even better ideas to incorporate into my Christmas card this year ;) You all ROCK!!! Aloha, Kim :)

Justa Ann Nabors said...

This is a cutie pie dog. Can't wait to play tomorrow. Justa

Unknown said...

Very nice cards you make on Magical Monday and are very attractive too... I have made a very nice card for greetings designed by me from material used from invitation cards...

r4i software

Anonymous said...

really liking this hop..and the recipes!
B Joan

Toni said...

I have posted my card... I really enjoyed this image and I hope Kim like what I did with you Malie!! :O)

Jeanette said...

I really enjoyed working with Malie's image.
Such a sweetie.

Jeanette

Shelly said...

Thank you for this absolutely darling image, Nina. I looovveeee it!!! I can't wait to color it to look like my fur baby. :)

I'm not sure if I'll finish it in time for the challenge. I injured my knee and spent two days at appointments for it this week, which set me behind. But I will definitely get this little sweetie made up as soon as I get a chance.

Linda said...

What an adorable little puppy in her pink furry coat. 8)
Thank you for this sweet little digi image. I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Tiffany said...

I hope I made it!!