When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's Live

Hi Everyone, just wanted all of you to know you can now check out my Paper Cupcakes Store!! PLEASE know that I am still fine tuning everything and a lot of the thumbnail images are not correct yet, but we are working on them, but since everything is there and working, I thought I would go ahead and let you all have a peek and start shopping if you like. All images on the hop can be found there. There are a few thumbnails that I personally messed up, but you can see everything and all but the two that I messed up can be made larger if you click on the image. So, just please know things are still under construction, but I couldn't stand it any more so I am letting you go check it all out before it is all fine tuned and to my perfection! You can either click on the title above or the sidebar on the new icon or you can click here. ENJOY and tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, Nina....I just spent time looking at your store. I'm so excited for you and look forward to working with more of your digi images. I am in an RV full time and don't have all my "stuff" with me, so sometimes cardmaking is a challenge. But digi images come to the rescue because they take no room to store!!

Tiffany said...

I love it! Your images are great! I'm so glad you share them with us every week. :)

Curt in Indy said...

Congratulations my friend! Your store looks wonderful!!! I'm so excited for you and so proud of you! Your cupcake images are so creative and it was fun looking through the images I was familiar with and also seeing all the new ones! I wish you the best of luck with your new store, and I'm putting your logo on my blog today! Best, Curt